Saturday, November 24, 2012

Time? Does anyone have the time?

Ahh the holidays are here and the time is escaping me! November is coming to a close and so is the end of the year. December is a very busy month for me and I don't expect to get much art done at all. Daddy-O's birthday starts out the month and my son's ends it, plus squeeze in holiday parties, and the holidays and my December is GONE!
So tomorrow my plan is to start my Lincoln in watercolor. There should be enough leftovers in the fridge to keep me off meal duty for a long enough stretch. Looking at other art online inspires me to get into some paint.
I have started promoting my art for custom portraits for the holidays. It would be great to have some work orders in.
How do you keep in touch with your art during busy times?

No comments:

Post a Comment