Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Markin' stuff off the list!

*Spoiler alert* If you are my mother, close this page down now! If not, please, carry on.

Okay, no day job today so I took a few chunks out of my long to-do list. One of the most unfun adult chores, paying the bills, was done this morning. With that out of the way it was time to do some more pleasant tasks. Lots of creating going on these days which, is lots of fun, but can also be exhausting.
Case in point, last night this Mama had had enough and promptly took a drink and a hot bath!
I found my mother's Christmas gift last month which is amazing, but I wanted to add something homemade from the boys. I believe I saw this idea on Pinterest, and did a similar project this spring for Mother's Day. Simple and fun personal art with my boys, that's right up my alley!
My sons each did their own separate canvas board, but I connected the lines for them so she can display them together as one. Now I can mail out her package tomorrow and check two more things off my list.

I love their little fingerprints for the colorful lights.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like your blog :)

    I would appreciate it, if you visit my blog too! :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete